Episode 25: Nepotism? What’s That?
- Addendum to Geek Gift Guide: Star Trek Communicator VoIP Phone
- Charlie Brown Christmas desecrated
- Dystopian author Peter Watts cuffed, beaten, pepper sprayed by Border Patrol
- Richard Kelly directing, Natalie Portman starring in, Pride & Prejudice & Zombies
- Kids in the Hall returning with 8-part mystery miniseries
- Voice casting for Mass Effect 2 announced
- Breaking News: ‘M’ rated games are inappropriate gifts for young children
- Dirty dealing at Facebook
- Harry and Hermoine to make the sexy time in ‘Deathly Hallows’ film
- Batman and Superman getting rebooted in 2010
- Adrianne Curry games nude. WoW!
- Google CEO doesn’t think much of online privacy
- McG thinks he’s going to direct two more Terminator films
- Star Trek Online Collectors Edition comes with some extras!
- Ultraman monsters dance to Thriller
- Non-gay Ron Livingston sues Wikipedia prankster
- Mr. Burns receives highest number of NYC mayoral election write-in votes
- We’re excited about Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
- Next for James Cameron: The seven Samurai – IN SPACE!!!
- Malkovich to play Vulture in Spidey 4?
- Man makes chain mail from beer can tabs
Some thoughts on Avatar
- Why Avatar can’t just be a hit
- What Avatar could mean for Blu-ray
Stuff You Should Know About
- Voltron for iPhone/iPod Touch – Thumbs up!
- Dave has a question about what a “premium” subscription really gets you
- 1. The Ultimates
- 2. 100 Bullets
- 3. Planetary
- 4. All Star Superman
- 5. The Walking Dead
- 6. The Authority
- 7. Mouseguard
- 8. Blankets
- 9. Invincible
- 10. Y The Last Man